2019 Sixth Portrait $1 Silver Proof Coin - New Effigy Era
This 2019 $1 Fine Silver Proof Coin bears two different effigies of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
The reverse effigy, by Ian Rank-Broadley has been used on Australian coins since 1998, the obverse features a new official effigy by Jody Clark, which will be adopted for Australian coins from 2019.
FEATURES AND DESIGN
- The first in a series produced by the Royal Australian Mint to mark the progression of effigies of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on Australian coins
- Coin’s obverse features the new effigy of Her Majesty designed by Jody Clark
- Coin’s reverse features the effigy of Her Majesty sculpted by Ian Rank-Broadley
- Produced in 11.66 grams of silver
- Displayed in a beautiful presentation case with numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Mintage of 5000