Leuchtturm LCD Digital Microscope with 10–500x Magnification (DM3)
With its built-in 90mm / 3.5″ LCD screen, this digital microscope is easy to use and doesn’t have to be plugged into a PC or laptop.
The 5 megapixel active pixel sensor, the 8 LEDs for illumination, and the adjustable focusing ensures excellent definition and crystal – clear images.
The 4x digital zoom enables up to 500x magnification.
Save your photos and videos on the 4 GB MicroSD card included.
Images can also be viewed on your PC via a USB 2.0 connection or using the AV output on your TV.
The rechargeable Li – ion battery means that you can take this microscope with you wherever you go and you are no longer bound to a plug socket or computer.
The software included features a calibration function for exact measurement of distances and areas of the magnified objects and is quick and easy to install.
The LCD digital microscope is ideal for a whole host of uses, whether for study, school, or leisure, and enables detailed observation of stamps, coins, banknotes, minerals and more.
Suitable for all current computers.
Superb image sharpness thanks to 5-megapixel camera, 8 LEDs and adjustable focusing.
Up to 500X magnification thanks to 4X digital zoom.
Photos and videos can be saved and viewed on a PC or TV. Li-ion battery for portable use.
The software, featuring a calibration function for exact measurement for enlarged objects, is quick and easy to install. Ideal for a whole host of uses, whether for study, school, or leisure, and enables detailed observation of stamps, coins, banknotes, minerals and more. Suitable for all current computers.
- Overall size: 105 x 230 x 150mm (4⅛ x 9 x 5⅞”).
- Technical specifications
- 3.5” LCD colour screen.
- 5-megapixel active pixel sensor (CMOS sensor).
- 10–500X magnification.
- Built-in 4X digital zoom.
- Resolution: Image: 12 M, 9 M, 5 M, 3 M, 1.3 M (JPG) / Video: 640 x 480 pixels (VGA).
- Size of slide: 95 x 95mm. Maximum visual surface: approx. 20 x 15mm. Suitable for objects up to a height of 40mm (visual surface: approx. 14 x 11.5mm).
- Light: 8 white LEDs, USB 2.0 connection.
- Software (languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Chinese):
- Windows XP / Vista / Win7 / Win8 /Win 10/Mac OS 10.6 or later (measuring software only works with Windows).
- Operating instructions: English, German, French.
- Power supply: wall plug transformer, 3.7 V Li-ion battery.
- Delivery includes: LCD digital microscope,
- Li-ion battery, adapter,
- USB cable, AV cable,
- CD with software and operating instructions,
- 4 GB microSD card, cleaning cloth.